Hello everyone! My name is Cameron and I am from Nottingham college.
Right now, I am fundraising for dental health. This is incredibly important to me because I want everyone to have the dental treatment they deserve. As part of this, I will be doing a sponsored silence for two days.
I would really appreciate all the help and support to reach my goals. Even if you can’t donate then please spread the word and repost my appeal. Any help is greatly appreciated.
The Moveit4smiles campaign has one simple aim – to get moving and raise money in the fight against mouth cancer.
By supporting Moveit4smiles you will help us to:
- Increase awareness of mouth cancer.
- Increase awareness about the importance of good oral health and hygiene, and the links towards general health.
- Increase awareness of dental hygienists and therapists and their role within the dental team.
I hope I can encourage you to take part in sponsored walks, swims, cycles and runs. You can either:
- Join us by taking part in our events.
- Organise an event yourself and ask your family, friends, colleagues and local community to join in.
- Support our cause by donating.
See the original article here: Oral Health Foundation